Hi everyone!!! I feel like it’s been a while since I last posted a recipe, but have no fear I am here!!! (I doubt anyone was actually ‘fearing’ but whatevs.)
Man, let’s just be real for a second. All week I’ve been craaaaaving a chocolate chip cookie. And I’ve been so busy with school that I haven’t had time to make anything, so yesterday I was like “AH LETS GO BUY ONE AT TIM HORTONS”. And I did…maybe I bought two I don’t know…
And they turned out to be hard as bullets…. such a huge let down I was so sad.
But I’ve made these and they are in my life and all is good.
Also, if we are still on the notion of “being real”, to be honest I’m making this blog post instead of doing my business paper that is due tomorrow so that’s good.
I’m also about to paint my nails, to procrastinate even more, so that’s also good.
Maybe even watch How To Get Away With Murder, so still really good.
So enjoy this recipe – they are delicious – my mom is notorious for making these, so you know they’ve got to be good. Talk soon!!!
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped skor bars
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and skor bits, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
Oh yes, please. These cookies look sinful and magnificent! 🙂 xx
Haha thank you Angela!!! xoxo