WOW. COOL EMMA. A DINNER POST? WHAT. NO CHOCOLATE COOKIES? NO CAKE POSTS? AN ACTUAL MEAL? OMG WOW.
Yeah, that’s what I said too when I made this. I had to take a moment and pat myself on the back.
It’s not too often when I manage to make something that’s an actual somewhat decent meal for myself. Lately, I’ve been inspired by a certain someone in my life to start cooking more…hehehe
Anywho, there isn’t really much of a recipe for this, I just sort of threw in ingredients that I found in my house. But I’m excited to actually post my first, real recipe that I made! (other than my cakes.) WOOHOO.
- 6 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalepeno pepper, diced
- garlic tomato sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes
- 1/2 cup linguine pasta
- Cut your cherry tomatoes and jalepeno pepper
- Toss it in a pan along with your garlic tomato sauce and let simmer over low-medium heat
- Season with minced garlic, salt, ground pepper and chilli flakes
- Cook your linguine pasta according to box
- Once everything is cooked to your liking, mix the pasta and vegetable sauce together
- Serve and enjoy!