I think these and my Funfetti Cookies are the two recipes I’ve made the most in my baking lifetime. They are just so good.
My cousin is staying the weekend and I wanted to make something supaaa easy and yummy, so I figured these are the perfect choice!
Mind you – when I was making these last night, I sliced my finger while cutting the caramels and it turned into this big dramatic scene because me and blood don’t mix, so that was fun.
Hehehe any who, enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Kraft Caramel Bits
- Sea salt, for sprinkling on cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cornstarch, baking soda and sea salt together. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together butter and sugars until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla extract and beat until combined. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips and caramel bits. Form cookie dough into tablespoon balls and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle each cookie with sea salt.
5. Bake cookies for 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown around the edges. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for two minutes. Transfer to a wire cooling rack and cool completely.
- Chocolate Chip Delights (gastronista.com)
- dairy free oatmeal cookies (instructables.com)
- 50 Unique and Delicious Cookie Recipes (berries.com)
Thanks Missy! They sure are! 😉