I saw so many different ways of creating these fun little baskets. Some recipes even used candy to create a basket handle, but I just wanted to keep it simple for this one, but next time I defiantly will try to add the handle! 😉
I had to make this recipe up along the way because I couldn’t find any recipes that used pillsbury dough, and even if they did – the recipe was altered a bit, so I just winged it. It worked out perfectly though!
These are so tasty. Also for the icing, I divided it up into three bowls and used food colouring to make it more festive. You could even just dye it dark green to resemble leaves in the easter egg basket, too!
There’s so many fun ways you could go about this recipe. Hope you have fun if you try it out! Happy Easter, everyone!
- (Your favourite cookie mix) I used Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (14oz roll)
- Betty Crocker French Vanilla Icing
- Mini Eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350F degrees
2. Put a tablespoon of cookie dough into un-greased mini muffin pan
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes
4. Remove and immediately press down in the middle (with the end of a wooden spoon) to create a small hole for the icing
5. Let cool
6. When cooled, pipe icing in the middle of each cookie
7. Press 2-3 mini eggs on top of the icing
8. Enjoy and happy Easter!!