PERFECT COMBO EVER. Peanut butter and chocolate. Ugh…. SO good. That’s all I have to say.
Makes 16 blondies.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 Tbsp skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 mini Reese’s peanut butter cups, quartered
- Cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray 9 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk to combine the flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate medium bowl, stir to combine the peanut butter, butter, milk, vanilla and eggs.
4. Add peanut butter mixture to dry ingredients, and gently stir until combined. Fold in chocolate chips until combined (do not over mix).
5. Pour batter in prepared baking dish. Arrange peanut butter cups over batter.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging. Cool in pan on a wire rack.