One of our favourite things to make for dinner in my house is homemade pizza! From the fresh ingredients… to the cheese… back to the fresh ingredients……… back to the cheese….. you just can’t go wrong!
(now obviously, you can adjust the ingredients to fit your taste buds/preferences. These are just the different toppings that I always put on our pizza)
- always sautéed onions – it is a must
- sliced up cherry tomatoes
- roasted red peppers
- hot peppers
- more hot peppers
- basil pesto sauce
- and of course… GOAT CHEESE
1. Get your awesome pizza dough on your awesome baking pans (noted: we used store bought pizza dough, because no one has the skills to actually make homemade dough. But if you know how to: good for you!!)
2. Sautee those onions… slap em on your dough.
3. Add the rest of ingredients on your pizza in no order (but make sure the cheese is last so it partially melts on top)
4. Pretend you’re in Italy and enjoy!