Ladies and Gentlemen. (Actually, I’m not sure if any men read my blog but if there are men out there – HELLO!)
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups all-purpose four
- 1 1/4 cups Chipits Skor Toffee Bits, divided
- 2 cups Chipits Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350F. Line a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla until creamy. Stir in flour and 1 cup of the toffee bits until well combined.
2. Press dough evenly into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until light brown; transfer pan to a cooling rack.
3. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the hot cookie base. Let stand for 5 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Spread chocolate evenly over the base; sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over chocolate. Cool until chocolate is set, about 2 to 3 hours. Cut into 3-inch squares; cut each square diagonally to make 4 triangles.
TIP: Place the pan in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour to set the chocolate faster.
- Day 11: Christmas Cookies (simplyaudreekate.com)
- Toffee and Caramel Cheesecake (somewhere-in-the-middle.com)
- Peppermint Crunch Cookies & Peppermint Cookies Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!