Made these babies last night. Yup. They’re good.
Real good actually.
Almost like “What is even happening inside of my mouth right now” you know?
The recipe is literally the easiest thing I’ve ever done. I just whipped all ingredients into the baking tin and poured some goop over it and baked that sucker.
- 20 Oreos
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Minis
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 14.25 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with foil or parchment (to help the paper stick to the dish, grease with butter and then stick the paper over top of it). Grease generously with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Process the Oreos and the butter together until they have become fine crumbs. Press into the baking dish.
- Layer the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Minis, Reese’s Pieces, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips over the crust. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over everything.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Edges should be bubbly and the sweetened condensed milk in the middle of the dish should be golden (If you notice your oreo’s to be quite blackish looking – don’t worry they aren’t burnt!). Your oven may require a longer or shorter baking time, so look for signs of done-ness, and do not rely on timing alone.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares for serving. Also delicious (and a little less messy) when served chilled or frozen!