My 4th holiday baking recipe! Have you checked out my previous ones?
Before I begin…if you aren’t a huge fan of coconut, that’s totally alright because neither am I. I mean…I enjoy coconut, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to eat coconut baked goods, you know?
These are the perfect amount of coconut…because they also have chocolate, graham cracker crumbs and sweetened condensed milk in there to help with the over powering of the coconut flavour.
Anything with sweetened condensed milk makes it so gooey and so much better. I definitely recommend you give these a go!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 101/2 cups coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Melt butter in 13×9-inch pan. Sprinkle cracker crumbs evenly on top of butter.
- Layer with chopped nuts, chips and coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before cutting.