I’ve really been in the pancake eating mood recently… and last time I made pancakes (Nutella Pancakes with Raspberries) I made my pancakes from scratch. However, I’m currently battling a cold and I just wrote an exam today and I was like, “I am way to tired to make my pancakes from scratch, lets use the good ol’ Aunt Jemima”, so I did!
I’ve always seen pictures online of funfetti pancakes, so I decided to make those instead of making something chocolatey (like I normally do).
It’s super super easy, all you need is a pancake mix (if you don’t have one, just use my pancake mix from my other pancake recipe), milk and 1 egg to add to your pancake mix, and rainbow sprinkles!
- Pancake Mix
- Milk and Eggs
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Bananas (or fruit of your choice!) [Optional]
- 1/2 cup of icing sugar
- 1/2 teaspons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Make pancakes according to package
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Add more icing sugar if too runny and/or add more milk if too thick