AHH this was TASTY, I’ll tell ya that! I really wanted to make a smoothie yesterday, but then it got me thinking…why make a smoothie when I can make a milkshake. So that’s what I did!
Got me some fruit… ice-cream… (which was chocolate chip and what a good choice that was because with the added crunch/sweetness of the chocolate chips, it really made it 10x better!)
And if you’re feeling that ain’t enough for you… top it up with some whipped cream! Mmmhmm!
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chip ice-cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 cup of raspberries (or mixed berries)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Blend all of that up in a blender and serve!
- Top it off with raspberries and whipped cream, and you’re ready to enjoy!