This afternoon I was really hungry (well, when am I not let’s be honest) and I was really craving some Nutella. I wasn’t really feeling anything “lunch-y” so I decided to make another breakfast! (My first breakfast consisted of Cinnamon Toast Crunch…hehe)
These are soooo delicious and combines all the yummy things a REAL breakfast should have (whipped cream…chocolate…raspberries…)!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 Nutella
- squirt of whipped cream
- handful of raspberries
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, egg and oil. Mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Top up with spreading Nutella on your pancakes, along with whipped cream and garnish with some raspberries!
Adapted From: All Recipes
I could use this right now, Emma. 😀
They are tasty!!! Trust me! 🙂
Looks like a heavenly lunch 🙂 Nutella and raspberries are an awesome combination!
They really are!!! Thank you!