I’ve always seen this recipe online, and I always wanted to make it. It’s a cookie inside of a cookie – HOW AWESOME. I even put this on my baking bucket list, and now I can cross off another one!
These turned out to be fantastic, and huge. They weigh so much!
My family came this weekend, and they all took some home with them because they are just so tasty. So enjoy!
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough.
- Place onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are baked to your liking.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!
Cookie in a cookie – love it! 😀
Hehe, thanks Rachel! Lovely blog.