Ladies and Gentlemen. (Actually, I’m not sure if any men read my blog but if there are men out there – HELLO!)
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups all-purpose four
- 1 1/4 cups Chipits Skor Toffee Bits, divided
- 2 cups Chipits Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. Heat oven to 350F. Line a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter with brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla until creamy. Stir in flour and 1 cup of the toffee bits until well combined.
2. Press dough evenly into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until light brown; transfer pan to a cooling rack.
3. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over the hot cookie base. Let stand for 5 minutes or until chocolate is softened. Spread chocolate evenly over the base; sprinkle remaining toffee bits evenly over chocolate. Cool until chocolate is set, about 2 to 3 hours. Cut into 3-inch squares; cut each square diagonally to make 4 triangles.
TIP: Place the pan in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to 1 hour to set the chocolate faster.
- Day 11: Christmas Cookies (simplyaudreekate.com)
- Toffee and Caramel Cheesecake (somewhere-in-the-middle.com)
- Peppermint Crunch Cookies & Peppermint Cookies Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!
These look delicious! It’s always good to bake TONS of treats around the holidays. I’ll have to try them out! X
They are delicious, and if you try em out let me know what you think of them! 🙂 Baking during the holidays is my favourite! SO FUN!
YUM! I love millionaire’s shortbread 🙂
Definitely adding this to my Christmas baking this year! Thanks for sharing!
You must! Haha you’re welcome. Happy holidays.
Same to you!
These look amazing! Thanks for sharing