I made these babies with one of my best friends Veronika. So fun. So good. So full.
We actually came up with this ourselves!
This recipe makes 6 giant cupcakes.
- Your favourite chocolate cupcake mix (we used Betty Crocker)
- Your favourite icing (we used Betty Crocker chocolate)
- Your favourite chocolate bars (we used Mars and Reese)
- Candies for the top (we used Reese M&Ms and normal M&Ms)
- Start by getting one of those pans that hold 6 big cupcakes/small pies
- Line those with cupcake liners (however we didn’t have that big to fit the hole so Veronika improvised and created our own liners made out of tin foil)
- Pour in the batter halfway
- Chop up your chocolate bars (we actually managed to fit 1 mars bar/hole and I believe 3 Reese peanut butter cups in each one)
- Put them in each hole
- Bake according to temperature on back of cake mix package
- Let cool
- Decorate your cupcakes with icing and candies! (we weren’t cheap on the icing we loaded these puppies up with icing. More icing = more deliciousness)
Hint: get milk to assist you while eating this lovely creation. You will get thirsty. Trust us.