- Graham Crackers (a package at the store will do just fine)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 bag of marshmallows
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 400. Get a normal pan you would use to bake cookies on it, and line up graham crackers side by side across the whole pan.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together, and then pour the mixture over the graham crackers.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Right after you bring it out of the oven, pour the marshmallows over top. pour the entire bag of chocolate chips over the marshmallows. Put in oven for 2 minutes or until chocolate chips look melted.
- As soon as you take them out of the oven, spread the chocolate chips. (Hint: try to have some of the marshmallows showing through the chocolate to get that s’more effect!)
- Put in refrigerate to quicken the hardening process.
Enjoy these babies by your fireplace! It’ll feel just like the summer time!