HOW CUTE ARE THESE.
- A box of your favourite chocolate cupcake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- Chocolate frosting (I made my own chocolate buttercream frosting and dyed it with Wilton food colouring)
- White chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips or black icing
- Nilla wafers
- Red Icing
1. Bake the cupcake mix according to package
2. Frost the cupcake with icing
3. Top with:
- Nilla Wafer for the face
- 2 white chocolate chips for the eyes (or any other white chocolate candy)
- Melted chocolate for the pupils (or even black icing)
- Pretzels for the ears
- Red icing for the nose
P.S. made these for my friends when I hosted a Christmas party, and they were quite a hit!
Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!